Week 9: My fabulous future

I am now 14. It’s the last day of 8th grade and it’s very sad. In the fall I will be attending Norte Dame high school. I am very excited to be going to Notre Dame with my friends, but I am also sad because I am leaving the wonderful OLG and Mrs. Baker. Graduation day…… my friends and I are getting ready for graduation. We are all in our dresses and the boys are wearing suites. Finally, that last bell rings and it’s time to leave. I say my goodbyes to my friends that aren’t going to the same high school as me and to one of the teachers whose help me through a lot, Mrs. Asmussen. Last but not least, I say goodbye to my 8th grade teacher, Mrs. Carpenter. Now, let’s fast forward…

I am now married with 2 kids. I have a boy named Ezra and a girl named Ally. My husband, Benny, works as a movie director and author. He also works with John Green to write books. I’m the first female head coach for the CSUN men’s soccer team. I work with my uncle. He used to be the head coach. Our team is one of the best in the league, and some of the players that are on CSUN got to transfer to The LA Galaxy. Ezra plays soccer, basketball, football, and baseball. Ally is still young, so she does ballet. Now, let’s fast forward…

After getting our 100th win and winning the “Coach of the Year” award I retired at the age of 65. I still go to the men’s soccer games and take my family to watch them. Ezra and Ally attended Notre Dame with 4.0 GPA and got into UCLA and USC but decided to go to CSUN. Benny has now won 11 Oscars for best movie of the year 11 years in a row. Ezra now plays for the La Galaxy and Ally now is an actress and is in Mocking Jay with Jennifer Lawrence.

20140519-202215.jpg